Tuesday, February 21, 2006

More noble than I

I enjoy reading this "mommy" blog, but when I read that she diapers her baby in cloth, my first reaction was, what is she smoking? Although after doing some reading on it, it sounds like it could be appealing, if only for the money saved. Hmmm... I never really considered the idea until now. I just recall watching my mom merrily sloshing out turd infested diapers in the toilet and thinking, "I will never do that." And remember those massive diaper pins? How scary. I always half expected to hear my little brother screaming bloody murder, because he had been stabbed by one. So, to sum things up... I must be smoking something to actually be entertaining the idea. If you ask me my views on this tomorrow, I'll probably just look at you like you're crazy and ask, "where did you get the idea that I would ever want to do that?"

1 comment:

Steph said...

That is a good point. Cloth is flat-out cheaper than buying new ones all the time. The best choice though, would be babies that occasionally excrete rose-smelling gases through their pores instead of making crappy diapers. I'll let you know when I get a grant to work on that invention.

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Em's world. I am a stay at home/ work at home (when the odd job presents itself) mom. I have the privilege to spend every single day with my sweet/crazy 5 yr. old daughter, Mini M. and my little man, Baby W. who was born May 3rd. I can't forget the best part of my life- my hub. C.N., who happens to be the sweetest, funniest fella alive. We have been married almost 6 years. So that's me and my fam.