Monday, February 06, 2006

MPE alert.

I woke up this morning (after waking up about every hour for the 9 millionth straight night) and realized that I am not ready for the "arrival" of Min-E.

Don't get me wrong, I'm ready for her arrival- get. her. out. now....pleeeease.... I just don't have some of the necessary baby products needed. Since we are moving right after the baby, I don't have a room to set up her crib etc... (wahhh.) so our room will have to become the breeding grounds for diapers, wipes, various baby butt creams, and nursing pads, to name a few. I really need to get a bassinet and a glider. Both of which I don' t have money for, seeing that I'm trying to save up to buy a HOUSE. Now, this may not sound like a big deal to you, but at this point, I'm feeling the same about this as I would about the apocalypse. So... I must do what anyone else in this situation would do... attempt to crawl on my hands and knees to my mother and beg her to donate to the MPE (Massively Pregnant and Emotional) cause.

Although, once I get down on my hands and knees, I may never get back up. My next blog post will read as follows: SoS...haelp!...preggerladyydown. (see... I won't be able to type correctly, because I'll be laying on the floor...)

2 comments:

Steph said...

Phoo... I'm sorry about the MPE! I hope the aforementioned Mother has mercy. We're broke like a...something broke, but let me know if there's anything non-monetary we can donate to help the cause, okay??

Anonymous said...

hee hee. I'm sorry guack, but this post is just too funny.

Funny, and, of course, not funny. Why don't you register for some needed goodies at Target?
xoxoxox

Big I

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Em's world. I am a stay at home/ work at home (when the odd job presents itself) mom. I have the privilege to spend every single day with my sweet/crazy 5 yr. old daughter, Mini M. and my little man, Baby W. who was born May 3rd. I can't forget the best part of my life- my hub. C.N., who happens to be the sweetest, funniest fella alive. We have been married almost 6 years. So that's me and my fam.