Wednesday, February 08, 2006

scandalous!

I found this picture, and it made me laugh. As most of you know Min. is extremely "girly." I have no clue where she got it. This picture is from Christmas, all the kids and relatives were gathered around opening presents. When Mini M saw this particular present she received, she quickly stripped down to her skivvies in front of everyone so she could wear it immediately. Hopefully she'll stop the spontaneous stripping by the time she's 16. So here she is, my little princess hussy.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Such a sassy cutie! :)

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Em's world. I am a stay at home/ work at home (when the odd job presents itself) mom. I have the privilege to spend every single day with my sweet/crazy 5 yr. old daughter, Mini M. and my little man, Baby W. who was born May 3rd. I can't forget the best part of my life- my hub. C.N., who happens to be the sweetest, funniest fella alive. We have been married almost 6 years. So that's me and my fam.