Thursday, February 02, 2006

The tum.


This, my friend is what 17 lbs look like strapped to one's belly.

I went to the doctor's the other day for my monthly check up... you know... pee in a cup, try not to spill pee in a cup, (which I did) sheepishly present nurse with remaining pee in a cup, be weighed in front of the entire nursing staff etc.... Mini M. loves to come with me, most likely because the nurse always gives her candy.
She also gets a kick out of hearing Min-E's (no, I'm not going to tell you her name) "heart-beep." The other day she very seriously asked me if the baby is going to break my tummy when it comes out. Sweet little human....

2 comments:

Steph said...

Bwa! So cute I had to read it to Ed immediately. :)

Anonymous said...

You're a hot pregger lady!

love,
Big I (your sister, not a sketchy lurker)

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Em's world. I am a stay at home/ work at home (when the odd job presents itself) mom. I have the privilege to spend every single day with my sweet/crazy 5 yr. old daughter, Mini M. and my little man, Baby W. who was born May 3rd. I can't forget the best part of my life- my hub. C.N., who happens to be the sweetest, funniest fella alive. We have been married almost 6 years. So that's me and my fam.