Friday, February 10, 2006

yes. I know I'm crazy.

For the last week I have been waking up at 3:08 am every. single. night. I'll fall asleep after an hour or so of tossing and turning, then I'll wake up for the day at 5:30ish. Today I woke up at 6am, and what do you think I decided to do with my precious extra half hour of sleep?? Completely reorganize the kitchen, of couse! I started thowing things away with a wild abandon, and by the time C.N. came out to the kitchen an hour and a half later I had filled 3 contractor bags up with garbage I had collected from around the house. He just looked at me and said, "Is this what pregnant people normally do in their last trimester?"

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Em's world. I am a stay at home/ work at home (when the odd job presents itself) mom. I have the privilege to spend every single day with my sweet/crazy 5 yr. old daughter, Mini M. and my little man, Baby W. who was born May 3rd. I can't forget the best part of my life- my hub. C.N., who happens to be the sweetest, funniest fella alive. We have been married almost 6 years. So that's me and my fam.