Sunday, May 14, 2006

Whew...

Good heavens it's been so long! So... as most of you know we finally had the baby (may 3rd)- And it was a boy! What a surprise. Mini Man is doing great, has an obsession with boobs (mine in particular) and grunts all. the. time. Funny, the differences between boys and girls. Mini M. never grunted. I keep thinking he's constipated because of it all, but seeing that he poo's about every hour I know he's not. So. That's all I have time for today. Someday soon I will fill you in on all the details of his birth- ok maybe not all the details, most of them. Until then I will try to satisfy your Mini Man cravings with some pictures. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Steph said...

Holy CUTENESS, Batman!

I'm the luckiest aunt ever. (Me and all those other aunts, that is.)

Congratulations again and again!!

Mair said...

So, you may remember me from EAP's wedding. Josh and I stayed at your house (thank you, by the way.) I wandered here from EAP's site and I just have to tell you - your baby boy is one of the most beautiful infants I've seen in a long time!!! I've looked at his picture three times today just because he is so delightfully cute - I keep coming back for more! Your daughter is pretty darn dute herself, and looks so proud to be a big sis!!
Congratulations!!!

E.A.P said...

Hottest. Family. Ever.

Big hugs and wishes for early development of the all-night sleep in your beautiful new boy.

Wish I could be there . . .

Em said...

Mair- yes I remember you! Hope everything is going well for you guys... :)

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Em's world. I am a stay at home/ work at home (when the odd job presents itself) mom. I have the privilege to spend every single day with my sweet/crazy 5 yr. old daughter, Mini M. and my little man, Baby W. who was born May 3rd. I can't forget the best part of my life- my hub. C.N., who happens to be the sweetest, funniest fella alive. We have been married almost 6 years. So that's me and my fam.