Thursday, June 22, 2006

I'm still here...

...maybe not mentally, but physically, I am here! Life has been unbelievably busy in the Nighty household. Let me start with where I left off in my last post.

CN and I had a lovely anniversary. We dropped the small ones (and approximately 8 bottles of boob juice for Baby W... you know... just in case he got really hungry in the 2 hours we were gone...) off at his parents house and then tried to find somewhere to eat. We ended up heading north and found ourselves at a steakhouse in Imlay City. For those of you who don't know, Imlay City has a tractor supply store, a gas station, a street light, and apparently a steakhouse. That's about it. The food was ok, but we didn't care-we were free!!! CN gave me a beautiful necklace and matching earrings, and I gave him a GPS system that he'd been lusting after.

Speaking of delightful things... shout out to RC and EAP. The three of us had a great time at the Blue Martini last night. Nothing beats hanging out with old pals, and drinking pretty looking drinks.

1 comment:

Steph said...

I'm sooo glad that things are going well for you guys. You DESERVE it.

May things only get better from here!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Em's world. I am a stay at home/ work at home (when the odd job presents itself) mom. I have the privilege to spend every single day with my sweet/crazy 5 yr. old daughter, Mini M. and my little man, Baby W. who was born May 3rd. I can't forget the best part of my life- my hub. C.N., who happens to be the sweetest, funniest fella alive. We have been married almost 6 years. So that's me and my fam.