Friday, July 28, 2006

Peace

At this moment the house is absolutely quite and dark. The reason? Both of the smallies have been sick (throwing up) and are finally getting some much needed rest. I am getting some much needed peace and quite. I would just put my pj's back on and crawl into bed again, but... I'm having someone come over to give me a price for cleaning parts of the house for me. Undoubtedly she will give me some ungodly amount that I'll never be able to afford, but I guess it never hurts to cross one's fingers and hope she charges $10 an hour. Ha! In my dreams.

1 comment:

Steph said...

I think your house cleaning solution lies in two words: college student!

Also, I hope everyone feels better at your house soon (including you).

xoxo

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Em's world. I am a stay at home/ work at home (when the odd job presents itself) mom. I have the privilege to spend every single day with my sweet/crazy 5 yr. old daughter, Mini M. and my little man, Baby W. who was born May 3rd. I can't forget the best part of my life- my hub. C.N., who happens to be the sweetest, funniest fella alive. We have been married almost 6 years. So that's me and my fam.