Sunday, July 09, 2006

Yes... I know.

Yes... I've been much too busy with my exciting life to post anything new lately. (By that I mean I'm just plain 'ol too lazy.) Summer has been poking along nicely. We've been doing the typical summery things- walks in the park, going on the boat, icecream, playing in the sprinkler, picnics, icecream, jumping on the tramploine to burn off the icecream, then getting some more- because you know... the last one didn't really count.

I'm ready for a vaction. C.N. is working on a big job so until he's finished (sometime in August) we won't be able to get away. Now, I need to figure out where to go. We need to stay in the state, and I need a beach. Western MI here we come! I can't imagine a summer not going to Lake Michigan's beach.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Em's world. I am a stay at home/ work at home (when the odd job presents itself) mom. I have the privilege to spend every single day with my sweet/crazy 5 yr. old daughter, Mini M. and my little man, Baby W. who was born May 3rd. I can't forget the best part of my life- my hub. C.N., who happens to be the sweetest, funniest fella alive. We have been married almost 6 years. So that's me and my fam.