Thursday, August 24, 2006

dust collecting thursdays

...A new weekly addition to my blog in which I give you the slightest glimpse into my home... Things that are lurking in the corners and collecting dust this week, because I know how much you care.


A painting of Mini M's of a dragon. Very dark and mysterious, until Ef pointed out that it looks like he's playing a recorder.


...the devil made me buy them.


Not exactly collecting dust, but he is collecting something in his diapers at the moment.

7 comments:

Jane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Steph said...

Arr! The cuteness of it all! Mini's dragon inspired me to do a little painting, and I've been having fun. Thanks Min!

And Tiny is as round-headed and adorable as ever, pooping or not. I think his very image causes me to make spontaneous "awwwww!" noises.

AmberP said...

Em he is the most handsome little man!! What a cutie - I hear you on the collection in the diaper though. I think my little one may have just left me a treat:)

Em said...

Your little guy is adorable too! Our boys are pretty close in age, aren't they? W's b.day is 5/3/06.

Rhonda said...

He is so cute!! I cant get over how much he looks like my grandson Brenden (without the red hair )

Em said...

Thanks Rhonda. :)

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Em's world. I am a stay at home/ work at home (when the odd job presents itself) mom. I have the privilege to spend every single day with my sweet/crazy 5 yr. old daughter, Mini M. and my little man, Baby W. who was born May 3rd. I can't forget the best part of my life- my hub. C.N., who happens to be the sweetest, funniest fella alive. We have been married almost 6 years. So that's me and my fam.