Thursday, September 14, 2006

dust collecting thursdays

...dust collecting thursdays, in which I give you the slightest glimpse into my home... Things lurking in the corners and collecting dust this week, because I know how much you care.




I recently started selling Southern Living, and just got my starter kit. The second picture is about a third of the items that came in the kit. SO much fun. Here's my website if you want to see more products or want to host a party...(hint, hint)


Super-cute purse... large enough to hold all kinds of baby paraphernalia, goes with brown and black, and was $16.95 at Gap. (Ah...Gap, how do I love thee, let me count the ways...)


Butternut squash, minding it's own business, unaware of it's impending fate: being pureed into baby food for W. and being force fed to Mini M. Reminds me a bit of Miss Squishy.


On our trip to New York last Thanksgiving Mini forgot her baby doll, we figured Miss Squishy (was that the name?) would do as a replacement...

3 comments:

GAO said...

Neato stuff! G and are going to be in Rochester Mon-Wed. My parents sold the house and so Im cleaning out all my "treasures." We should definately connect.

Steph said...

Oooo... That stuff from Southern Living is beautiful!

Someday hopefully I'll even be able to see it in person.

I sent a little kangaroo for Mini home with Chad. I hope she likes it. Meanwhile it will fit in just dandy with all the powertools and such in his truck. :)

Jane said...

I think it *was* called Miss Squishy! I'd know that face anywhere.

I like your series of pics, Em. It must have been Christmas morning-ish to open all those boxes. I'm excited about that Southern Living photo album.

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Em's world. I am a stay at home/ work at home (when the odd job presents itself) mom. I have the privilege to spend every single day with my sweet/crazy 5 yr. old daughter, Mini M. and my little man, Baby W. who was born May 3rd. I can't forget the best part of my life- my hub. C.N., who happens to be the sweetest, funniest fella alive. We have been married almost 6 years. So that's me and my fam.