Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Owwww... (must be said in whiney voice)

I had to go to the dentist yesterday... that should explain everything. Fine, I know you're anxious to hear details, who wouldn't be?? After 4 days of pain I finally went. I had what is called Pericoronitis, and holy molie did it hurt. My dentist was great, but even the best dentists don't make "dental activities" fun. I had my first needle in the mouth, and was not to thrilled about it. I've never had a filling, thankyouverymuch. After about 14 shots to my mouth (luckily the first one only hurt) I was sufficiently numb. He then proceeded to cut off the extra gum tissue with a laser, just like these. OK, maybe not quite, but close! As of right now I'm still in plenty of pain due to the fact that I'm breastfeeding W., and can't take anything more thrilling than Motrin. Owwwww.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Oh...my gums hurt just thinking about it. I hope you feel better soon!

Also, when did Jane's cat get his DDS? I didn't know he practiced medcine.

Em said...

I know... I saw "Dr. Bunn" and snickered to myself... Dr. Bunn...

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Em's world. I am a stay at home/ work at home (when the odd job presents itself) mom. I have the privilege to spend every single day with my sweet/crazy 5 yr. old daughter, Mini M. and my little man, Baby W. who was born May 3rd. I can't forget the best part of my life- my hub. C.N., who happens to be the sweetest, funniest fella alive. We have been married almost 6 years. So that's me and my fam.