Wednesday, October 11, 2006

products that none can resist

I love products. For hair, makeup, nails... you name it, I love it. If only I had more money to support my "habit". Well, I found something that you don't need money for! Check out this website. Mario Badescu has some great skin care products that I think aren't that unreasonably priced. Anyway, back to money, or lack thereof. Click on the "consulting" link and fill out a questionnaire about your skin type and in a week or so you'll receive a bunch of samples in the mail. Can't beat that! They sent me 7 good sized samples specifically for my skin, that I have used every day for the past week. Hurray for free things! Sample it up!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I will definitely check that out. I love free stuff.

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Em's world. I am a stay at home/ work at home (when the odd job presents itself) mom. I have the privilege to spend every single day with my sweet/crazy 5 yr. old daughter, Mini M. and my little man, Baby W. who was born May 3rd. I can't forget the best part of my life- my hub. C.N., who happens to be the sweetest, funniest fella alive. We have been married almost 6 years. So that's me and my fam.