Friday, December 29, 2006

Winding down...

Things are finally settling down from Christmas. We had my Mom, Dad, sister and 3 brothers here for a little over a week. I was a bit worried that it would be to stressful and busy to really enjoy the holiday, but it ended up being lovely. Mini and W. had a grand 'ol time. M, opening her many presents and W. eating the wrapping paper... what more could a man ask for? CN spoiled me with a new watch and a smashbox makeup kit. Yumm... nothing I love more than makeup. I have to admit though, in all the "hectic-ness" we really didn't watch a single Christmas movie. Horrible isn't it? So, in an attempt to make myself feel better I watched Love Actually yesterday. Things are right in the world now. So, all in all we had a wonderful holiday, full of too much sugar, coffee and not a enough sleep. Hope you had a merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Jane said...

We had SO much fun with you guys. As usual, you are the finest hostess in the world. xoxoxo

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Em's world. I am a stay at home/ work at home (when the odd job presents itself) mom. I have the privilege to spend every single day with my sweet/crazy 5 yr. old daughter, Mini M. and my little man, Baby W. who was born May 3rd. I can't forget the best part of my life- my hub. C.N., who happens to be the sweetest, funniest fella alive. We have been married almost 6 years. So that's me and my fam.