Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Shower of dreams

I promised pictures of the new shower, so here they are. The wretched memories of all the hard work and fingernails sacrificed to this project are slowly fading, although I'm still a bit sensitive about certain words. If you happen to be talking to me please don't bring up the "G" or "W" words. (grout and wallpaper) I might pounce and start attacking you. If it happens, don't say I didn't warn you... :)

Keep in mind these pictures don't do it justice at all. I just figured out it's hard to take pictures of a shower. Disregard the brain curdling yellow on the walls in the third picture. The paint was mixed wrong, so... sigh... I have to repaint. Also, you might not be able to tell, but it has one regular head, 4 body sprayers and a ceiling rain head. If you want to come over and take a shower, just let me know and I'll add you to the waiting list we having going.

2 comments:

Jane said...

No fair!!

Anna said...

What a fantastic shower! Sign me up for the waiting list!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Em's world. I am a stay at home/ work at home (when the odd job presents itself) mom. I have the privilege to spend every single day with my sweet/crazy 5 yr. old daughter, Mini M. and my little man, Baby W. who was born May 3rd. I can't forget the best part of my life- my hub. C.N., who happens to be the sweetest, funniest fella alive. We have been married almost 6 years. So that's me and my fam.