Thursday, May 24, 2007

Backyard bounty

Things in our yard.


Do you see it? Look closer.


A baby rabbit. Enough cuteness to make Mini have seizures of joy.


Morel Mushrooms. And yes. That is a Trader Joe's receipt.


Can't wait to batter and fry. Yum.


Lastly the most lethal of all the backyard occupants. Weighing in at 23 and 41 lb. these savage creatures have been known to devour an entire banana in less than 30 seconds, avoid naps like the plague, and bring an entire room to shambles in record time.

2 comments:

Mair said...

It looks like that giant, wonderful dog could do some damage of it's own!

Em said...

Yes... when it comes to the kids he's just a giant stinky teddy bear though...

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Em's world. I am a stay at home/ work at home (when the odd job presents itself) mom. I have the privilege to spend every single day with my sweet/crazy 5 yr. old daughter, Mini M. and my little man, Baby W. who was born May 3rd. I can't forget the best part of my life- my hub. C.N., who happens to be the sweetest, funniest fella alive. We have been married almost 6 years. So that's me and my fam.