Friday, July 13, 2007

Hello! Just when you all most likely had given up on me. I have returned! We went up to Traverse City for the 4th of July and had a lovely time. As usual we camped, which involved much dirt, filth and drama. Dirt and filth... really no need to explain. It comes with the camping territory. Drama? We shared 2 campsites with CN's family and his Aunt and Uncle's family. Putting our head count in at 20. Yes. 20 people on 2 sites. That's where the drama came in. It would take hours to go into details, so I'll be a kind blogger and spare you. All in all the trip was great fun. The orchards of trees were dripping with cherries. The water was turquoise blue, and I had my 3 favorite people with me. (CN, Mini and W) Couldn't ask for anything more.

1 comment:

GAO said...

Sounds divine! Even with family drama...

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Em's world. I am a stay at home/ work at home (when the odd job presents itself) mom. I have the privilege to spend every single day with my sweet/crazy 5 yr. old daughter, Mini M. and my little man, Baby W. who was born May 3rd. I can't forget the best part of my life- my hub. C.N., who happens to be the sweetest, funniest fella alive. We have been married almost 6 years. So that's me and my fam.