Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Cheeeeese, Gromit!

A couple of days ago we rented the new-ish Wallace and Gromit movie The Curse of the Were-Rabbit. Usually with Mini movies CN and I settle in for an hour and a half of drifting in and out of sleep while every 15 minutes or so responding to Mini's excited, "Did you see that? He burped! Hahahah!" To which we dutifully respond though glazed over eyes, "Oh yes, veeeery funny!"

This movie actually was quite funny, and insanely cute. According to Mini, it is very scary and the only way she can watch it is to have something to cuddle with. When I suggested a teddy bear she wailed, "Nooo! Is HAS to be a person!" Enter Sir W. He has resigned himself to be Mini's Wallace and Gromit cuddle partner. It cracks me up to see Mini clutching him tightly watching, mouth open, at a giant furry bunny with a small bow tie howling at the moon.

Great movie. You must rent even if you don't have kids.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Oh my word... I so wish I could have seen them watching it! That sounds so cute! :)

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Em's world. I am a stay at home/ work at home (when the odd job presents itself) mom. I have the privilege to spend every single day with my sweet/crazy 5 yr. old daughter, Mini M. and my little man, Baby W. who was born May 3rd. I can't forget the best part of my life- my hub. C.N., who happens to be the sweetest, funniest fella alive. We have been married almost 6 years. So that's me and my fam.