Friday, August 03, 2007

Recipe

We recently had a new Papa Joe's built near our house. After making a much anticipated trip (by both myself and Mini) I tried to think of something I could make with all my delicious looking groceries. Here's what I did to the peaches.

Cut in half, remove seeds.
Mix equal amounts of horseradish and dejon mustard. (Just depends on how many you're making)
Add honey, a little more than the horseradish and the mustard.
Whisk together, then brush onto the insides of the peaches.
Cook inside down on medium heat grill for 3 minutes.
Flip and cook another 3 minutes.
Brush remaining sauce on and enjoy!

Pure summer heaven. Yum.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Oh my word! I'm trying this ASAP.

Mair said...

did you make this up? it sounds genius!

Em said...

Sadly... I can't take the credit for it. I don't remeber where I heard about the recipe, but the ingredients stuck with me because they seemed like such a crazy combination.

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Em's world. I am a stay at home/ work at home (when the odd job presents itself) mom. I have the privilege to spend every single day with my sweet/crazy 5 yr. old daughter, Mini M. and my little man, Baby W. who was born May 3rd. I can't forget the best part of my life- my hub. C.N., who happens to be the sweetest, funniest fella alive. We have been married almost 6 years. So that's me and my fam.