Monday, August 27, 2007

Sheesh... where has the time gone? It's been pathetically long since I've posted here last. Since then I've:

Been trying to get Mini ready for kindergarten. (Who knew one needed Clorox wipes in order to go to school?)

I've decided to start teaching a few classes at a home school group day once a week. Speaking of which... Yikes! Not ready!

My younger brother has come to live with us, which makes me feel like I not only have a 5 year old, a 1 year old, but also now a 16 year old child. Don't. Ask.

C.N. got me a new phone. Wonderful/adorable huh? A desperate attempt to keep my life organized.

C.N. and I bought tickets to our friend's Washington DC wedding in November. Very exciting. Brace yourself for our lameness- we've never been on a trip out of state with the two of us. I know... Don't say I didn't warn you!

I joined a gym. Have been oh... maybe 3 times. Is it worth keeping the membership? I don't know... Although, seeing that cider and doughnut season is fast approaching maybe I should hang on to it. (Screw cider, give me the doughnuts!)

Sir W. has gotten 4 new teeth and has made us all suffer along with him.

That's all I can think of at the moment. The sun is shining, it's a breezy cool day. And I'm going to take advantage of it!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Em's world. I am a stay at home/ work at home (when the odd job presents itself) mom. I have the privilege to spend every single day with my sweet/crazy 5 yr. old daughter, Mini M. and my little man, Baby W. who was born May 3rd. I can't forget the best part of my life- my hub. C.N., who happens to be the sweetest, funniest fella alive. We have been married almost 6 years. So that's me and my fam.