Friday, October 26, 2007

Almost off to DC

In a few days CN and I are going to be heading down to Washington DC for our friend's wedding. Hurah! Although, as much as I'm looking forward to getting away, a small part of me is slightly dreading it. CN and I have never been away from the kids for more than a night or two, and have never been an airplane ride away. I know Mini M is going to do just fine at the in-laws... she most likely won't even notice I'm not there. It's my small Sir W. that I'm going to have a hard time leaving. No doubt he'll have a grand time eating Grandma and G.pa out of house and home. Bananas... beware!!

All in all though, I'm more excited. This will be the first time CN and I have ever been away since we've been married. The wedding is black tie optional, so it's going to be fancy dancy and thrilling. Those of you that know me well, know I'm a jeans and keen type of girl, so this is going to be quite a change for me. After hunting and hunting I found the perfect evening gown. Unfortunately it's a brand new style from Calvin Klein... I couldn't even find a picture online... ah well... I'll post pictures of the whole event ASAP when we get home. And, by "event" I don't mean me wearing a gown... I mean the wedding, Silly.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Event or not, I want to see pictures! :) I'm sure the kiddos will be just fine--make sure you just enjoy yourself and relax as much as you can, okay?

xoxo

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Em's world. I am a stay at home/ work at home (when the odd job presents itself) mom. I have the privilege to spend every single day with my sweet/crazy 5 yr. old daughter, Mini M. and my little man, Baby W. who was born May 3rd. I can't forget the best part of my life- my hub. C.N., who happens to be the sweetest, funniest fella alive. We have been married almost 6 years. So that's me and my fam.