Wednesday, October 24, 2007

"Happiness is best shared"

CN and I went out last night. That's exciting enough. What made it even better was the fact that we went to see Into the Wild. My sister lent me the book back when I was a teenager, and I've been intrigued by the story since then. When I heard it was going to be made into a movie I wasn't sure if it would be worth going to see. Happily I was wrong. The movie was well filmed and wonderfully acted. At times I almost forgot that it was a movie, not a documentary. The locations where it was filmed were unbelievably beautiful, not to mention a excellent acoustic soundtrack by Eddie Vedder. (Of course we bought that the second it was released a few weeks ago....)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, word on that! Eddie vedder does an excellent job with the music, which is brilliant to the movie!

The movie itself is also brilliant!

//
Huge fan to one of the best movies i've ever seen! (into the wild ofc)

"Happines is best shared"

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Em's world. I am a stay at home/ work at home (when the odd job presents itself) mom. I have the privilege to spend every single day with my sweet/crazy 5 yr. old daughter, Mini M. and my little man, Baby W. who was born May 3rd. I can't forget the best part of my life- my hub. C.N., who happens to be the sweetest, funniest fella alive. We have been married almost 6 years. So that's me and my fam.