Monday, November 12, 2007

Here I type, while inhaling and exhaling into a paper bag. OK. Not really, but almost! In 2 months we are going to be moving up the road. Eek! Scary, but slightly exciting. I'm trying not to think of the insane amount of work that is needed to be done at first, but I know eventually things will settle down and we are going to enjoy our new house. The house is small and needs a lot of work, but it's in a wonderful location, (Across the street from a cider mill... could you ask for anything more??) and has almost 3 acres. Here are some pictures of our new future back yard.


2 comments:

Anna said...

Oh, wow, this looks like a child's dream backyard! And a grown-ups's dream backyard, for that matter. Very cool.

Steph said...

I am SO EXCITED for you guys. I can't wait to see it in person. You have to show me when we come up for Christmas, okay?

And the pictures of the tinies, as usual, are lovely and adorable. :)

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Em's world. I am a stay at home/ work at home (when the odd job presents itself) mom. I have the privilege to spend every single day with my sweet/crazy 5 yr. old daughter, Mini M. and my little man, Baby W. who was born May 3rd. I can't forget the best part of my life- my hub. C.N., who happens to be the sweetest, funniest fella alive. We have been married almost 6 years. So that's me and my fam.