Thursday, November 08, 2007

Home!

DC was wonderfully fun. CN and I got there a day before the rest of our friends so we could hang out on our own. Did I mention it was wonderful? It was a strange feeling to be able to do whatever you wanted, whenever. No breakfast/nap/lunch/nap/dinner/bedtime routine to adhere to. Dessert at 11pm, why not?

The night before the wedding we spent with our friends relaxing and catching up. We met for dinner at a lovely French restaurant where we shared cheese platters and I had the most amazing duck confit. After dinner we went to the hotel where the wedding reception would be to meet up with the wedding party for drinks.

The wedding was perfect. It took place in gorgeous church in Georgetown. The reception was beautiful, fancy, and fun. Dinner and dessert was amazing, but the topper of the evening, in CN's opinion was the espresso and cookie bar. Ah... heaven.

2 comments:

Mair said...

wow! you guys look great. i love that dress you're wearing! did you get to see Erica while you were there?

Em said...

Yes! We did. It was so nice to see her and K. It had been far too long...

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Em's world. I am a stay at home/ work at home (when the odd job presents itself) mom. I have the privilege to spend every single day with my sweet/crazy 5 yr. old daughter, Mini M. and my little man, Baby W. who was born May 3rd. I can't forget the best part of my life- my hub. C.N., who happens to be the sweetest, funniest fella alive. We have been married almost 6 years. So that's me and my fam.