Sunday, December 02, 2007

Decking the Halls.

So. Christmas has officially begun. Poor Thanksgiving has been kicked to the curb and now we're on to something more thrilling, and that involves much better food and decorations. (In my opinion.) Last Monday was the first night of the light show our downtown puts on every year, so we bundled up and headed into the cold. After CN got his obligated mutterings about gaudiness and premature Christmas celebrations out of the way we had a lovely, freezing time. You see, my dear husband is one of those grinches that believe that Christmas should be celebrated ON and right around Christmas not a month before. Bah Humbug! to him. I love decorating for Christmas and really don't think one can have too many decorations or start celebrating too early. As long as it's after T.Giving and as long as your decorations don't include this.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Em's world. I am a stay at home/ work at home (when the odd job presents itself) mom. I have the privilege to spend every single day with my sweet/crazy 5 yr. old daughter, Mini M. and my little man, Baby W. who was born May 3rd. I can't forget the best part of my life- my hub. C.N., who happens to be the sweetest, funniest fella alive. We have been married almost 6 years. So that's me and my fam.