Saturday, December 29, 2007

So. We are officially homeowners... um... hurrah? No. It's good, just at this point all I can think about is all the work that needs to go in the house. I know if anyone can get it all done, we can. Thank goodness for a hub. who's a builder. I have no idea how we're going to finance everything... I suppose in the back of my head somewhere I'm hoping to find a pot of gold under the pee stained living room carpet when we rip it up, or some pirate gold dubloons in the little shed outside. Not too realistic, huh? Ah well. I guess never knowing where money is going to come from adds a bit of excitement to our lives, right? Really... who doesn't want a more exciting life?

2 comments:

Steph said...

Congratulations again!! Huh--it really does already look bigger.

Steph said...

Oh and PS...I'd love to see more pictures of the transformation!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Em's world. I am a stay at home/ work at home (when the odd job presents itself) mom. I have the privilege to spend every single day with my sweet/crazy 5 yr. old daughter, Mini M. and my little man, Baby W. who was born May 3rd. I can't forget the best part of my life- my hub. C.N., who happens to be the sweetest, funniest fella alive. We have been married almost 6 years. So that's me and my fam.