Thursday, March 06, 2008

Well. It's been a few whiles since I've posted. Things have been busy. Between Mini's school, W. terrorizing the house, CN's broken wrist and me lesson planning and teaching we've been quite busy. So here's some pictures of what's been happening: It's been almost 3 weeks and you can see that CN's hand is still quite swollen. Eeek.

Waffle making.

This is a rare occurrence in our house. Must capture on film. He's actually laying still!!

100 days of school calls for 100 stickers. Obviously.

Chutes, ladders and curlers. Can it get any better?

2 comments:

Steph said...

Oh my word...ow. Poor Chad! The tinies look as happy and adorable as ever, and I can't wait to see you all!

GAO said...

Hey! I'd love to see more pics of the house. It looks very fun. And we are BIG waffle fans around here too. Yum!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Em's world. I am a stay at home/ work at home (when the odd job presents itself) mom. I have the privilege to spend every single day with my sweet/crazy 5 yr. old daughter, Mini M. and my little man, Baby W. who was born May 3rd. I can't forget the best part of my life- my hub. C.N., who happens to be the sweetest, funniest fella alive. We have been married almost 6 years. So that's me and my fam.